[NTLUG:Discuss] Linux Demo Day && Best Buy

J. Reeves Hall reeves at earthling.net
Thu Sep 3 11:38:09 CDT 1998

MadHat wrote:

> Kathleen Weaver wrote:
> >
> > Has anyone contacted COMPUSA? <shudder>
> >
> > They have had Redhat there.
>
> microcenter also has a decent selection of Linux stuff, but it is a
> little out of the way for people not in north dallas.

Easy to get to though, if 75 is running smoothly... IMHO that'd be as
good a place as any. But then again, I'm in Atlanta :)
The Atlanta Linux Showcase is happening soon, and I'm on the volunteer
list... Free admission to the showfloor and some presentations.
Woohoo :)

-Reeves

--
In a world without fences, why do we need Gates?
J. Reeves Hall - Georgia Tech (CS Major)