[NTLUG:Discuss] RHCE classes in Dallas

David Stokes david_stokes at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 10:47:25 CDT 1999

Global Knowledge (http://am.globalknowledge.com) is going to having
'Authorized Redhat Training' with classes in the Dallas area.  The
courses are pricey ($2295.00 for a 4-day Intro class for example or
$795 for the RHCE exam alone) but you may want to check them out.

Note: I don't want to start the pro/anti-certification wars again and
only post this for interested folk who may be able to partake of these
classes.

Disclaimer:  My boss okayed me for the November 8-12 RH300 class and
other than that I have no personal stake in Global Technology or Redhat
software.

Dave Stokes

===

-David Stokes-