[NTLUG:Discuss] D-Link Ethernet Adaptor support.

Opinionated opinionated at whoever.com
Sat Dec 18 23:17:19 CST 1999

"J. Reeves Hall" wrote:

> Linksys also does that :)

As does Bay Networks (Netgear)

----------------------
BTW:  Interesting is that the DLink Cards I have fail unless they are
hooked up to a powered hub.  I found this out by accident by putting a
new DLink card in my daughter's computer that she can turn on without
activating my machine (with the hub power also on the distribution
switch).  I moved the power on the hub to an outlet where it is on all
the time, and it works fine now.  I do not have this problem with the
Netgear Cards.