[NTLUG:Discuss] Mailer do not delete msg

Gregory A. Edwards greg at nas-inet.com
Sun Dec 19 23:03:29 CST 1999

I use to run netscape mail and I did delete it there but I was running
IMAP and thought it didn't matter.  With Kmail I set up as a POP3 and
the 1 issue off the bat was that I couldn't login to get my mail.
After getting the message back that problem was resolved.

I don't know if this was related but when I was using Netscape mail I
kept setting up mailboxes that would get removed.  Really was beginning
to anoy me.  I'm beginning to wonder if tossing this message was the
problem there.  I've created several boxes in Kmail and so far none
have disappeared.

--
Greg Edwards
New Age Software, Inc.