[NTLUG:Discuss] KDE went straing

Carter B. Bennett lhcs at fastlane.net
Tue Jan 25 10:19:36 CST 2000

I have been using KDE as my desktop for about a year now. But today when I
started X KDE started but I don't have the bar across the bottom of the screen
with the KDE bottom at the far left. I can right click and get the reg pop-up
menu.

What do you think happened?

I like my app bar at the bottom, and would like to see it back.

BTW I'm running RH 6.0 and I think KDE 1.1

--
Carter B. Bennett
Little House Computer Services (LHCS)

Using Red Hat 6.0
Linux Rocks!!!

You may be able to kill two birds with one stone, but in the end,
when it's all over, all you really have is two dead birds,
and your short one stone.

My tires were slashed and I almost crashed but the Lord had mercy.
					Bruce Springsteen, Rosalita, 1973