[NTLUG:Discuss] Can't boot zipspeak yet

Buddy Brannan davros at ycardz.com
Thu May 25 16:38:40 CDT 2000

Hi guys,

Here's a note from another list I'm on, a list for blind Linux newbies.
Zipslack is a modified version of Zipslack, the chief addition being a set
of kernel patches called Speakup, which makes Linux talk through a speech
synthesizer. (For more info on Speakup, check www.linux-speakup.org). The
problem may well be Linux not recognizing the below-mentioned SyQuest
drive, but I don't know enough to know for certain. If anyone has any info,
feel free to pass it along to me or to the original poster.

Thanks, y'all!

blinux-newbie-owner at egroups.com