[NTLUG:Discuss] Corel donates Linux to DISD

Kathleen Weaver kathleen at ticnet.com
Sun Jun 18 15:19:29 CDT 2000

I don't have that choice.  You see, we have a district final (yes, and that
was my choice too), and based on Visual Basic.

It would not be fair for a student to attend Samuel High School, then
transfer to Hillcrest and find we are doing something totally different.  I
wish we had a state standard, as I get kiddos all the time who have been
learning Pascal, and can't cope with the class.