[NTLUG:Discuss] DNS setup for .us TLD NEVER MIND!

Egome egome at ticnet.com
Tue Jun 27 21:50:08 CDT 2000

I think I have it worked out...I work on it for three days, give up, leave a message, then figure it out.

I reconfigured my resolv.conf to use nameserver 127.0.0.1  then modified a few records in /var/named/named.yadda...

I went ahead and submitted the registration using both the primary and secondary DNS pointing to the same physical NIC...we'll see how things go!