[NTLUG:Discuss] sblive!

Randall Gibson wabbit at tvec.net
Mon Jul 24 08:40:51 CDT 2000

Actually it was 6.2 (Zoot?) that I had trouble with. They changed the "Default" mapping, so when I re-built a custom kernel, it wouldnt re-boot to it. pissed me off so much I formated RedHat. Your supposed to build kernel with OSS module, of if you can use default kernel, install the module off the CD.