[NTLUG:Discuss] Linux Dist.

Randall Gibson wabbit at tvec.net
Sat Aug 5 19:12:30 CDT 2000

Yes, I do too, but if they set security so high you cant do much of anything like you said... I'm sure its not so high you cant connect to Xserver though. I hope its not so high you have to login as root to dialout also. Just saying that more security can be as bad as none. The user will possibly just log in as root since they might not know how to fix it so they can use thier computer.