[NTLUG:Discuss] disappointed

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at hex.net
Sat Aug 19 21:18:53 CDT 2000

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000 20:26:01 CDT, the world broke into rejoicing as
Randall Gibson <wabbit at tvec.net>  said:
> 	You have to go to the entrance around back. Get there from the parking
garage. There is a security guard there, and you have to sign in.
> 	I didnt make it today myself :(
>
> On Sat, 19 Aug 2000 20:02:24 m m wrote:
> > today I went to norkia (at 114 and McAuther, street no. 6565) for the
> > meeting. I cant get in. I do not know if I got the right place. I asked how

> > to I attend the meeting before, no response. very disappointed.

Is there a place where we could get a satellite photo of the area?  I'm
_sure_ it's not well-marked on street maps, and it is a distinctly
confusing area to navigate in, particularly with the construction
that is ongoing.
--
cbbrowne at ntlug.org - <http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/linux.html>
"Catapultam  habeo!  Nisi  pecuniam omnem  mihi dabis,  ad  caput tuum