[NTLUG:Discuss] Newbie Questions

km5cw km5cw at cooke.net
Wed Sep 27 18:56:07 CDT 2000

I know what you mean about those little winmodems, maybe we can dip them in
acrylic and make coasters out of them. I found a good low price on an AOpen
M56-ITU/2 at pricewatch.com and Red Hat  6.2 had no problem with it at all.
Believe it or not even though the docs don't have any good things to say about
SiS motherboards, even they work with the 2.2.1-4 much to my delight.
Good luck, JoeM

        ------I Love My Red Hat--------