[NTLUG:Discuss] getting remote X servers?

micky john mickyjune26 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 20:39:51 CST 2001

of course! Its the easiest way that i forget, I was getting too complicated,
plus ssh is encrypted!  yea for Tom!
Micky Fokken

here's a new topic, if anyone wants to post to it, of course:
Do you think that the lack of concrete standardization of the Linux
structure deters businesses from helping w/the linux movement (drivers,
apps, etc..)?
I know that some standardization attempts are being made w/the linux
filestructure, but it discourages me when I go to get an app or RPM, and
there are 4 different versions.
Where should the line be drawn w/Linux standards?
-Micky Fokken