[NTLUG:Discuss] updating our website?

Rick Cook rcook at ntlug.org
Mon Mar 26 23:05:54 CST 2001

On Monday 26 March 2001 19:30, micky john wrote:
> Hello,
> A little while back  the topics was briefly discussed concerning our
> webpage.  It was mentioned a couple times that it was outdated and possibly
> needed a commitee to update it.
> I volunteered to be on the commitee, but I'm afraid that the idea kind of
> died out.

I was the "initiator" of the original request. I wouldn't say that the idea
has "died out". Like all "volunteer" efforts, it is subject to the
availability and whims of the volunteers. I would still like to set up a
"committee" of volunteers to overhaul/maintain the ntlug.org web presence.

Anyone who is interested in helping with this project, please subscribe to
the new "Webmasters" mailing list.