[NTLUG:Discuss] attn: newbies!

Gorwood, Steve sgorwood at ti.com
Mon Apr 9 10:25:20 CDT 2001

Perhaps a page comparing the different major distributions:  i.e., why would
user choose slackware over mandrake, mandrake over redhat, etc.

I don't suggest that you rate the distributions in terms of quality
(which changes dramatically from release to release), but each
distribution brings a different philosophy, approach or goal to the
task and has a different target end user.

Regards,
Steven Gorwood