[NTLUG:Discuss] efax and a multi-page tiff viewer

Fred James fredjame at concentric.net
Fri Apr 13 15:13:54 CDT 2001

While I was still primarily a MSW user I started a subscription with
eFax (to send and receive faxes on my desktop).
Now that I am primarily a Linux user I asked eFax what I could do, and
they set me up to receive "TIFF files and AU files for
voice" but said that I would have to acquire my "own multi-page TIFF
viewer."  Then they recommended a $1500.00 product called Swiftview.

Anyone know of an alternative?

--
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick
themselves up