[NTLUG:Discuss] flashing page in browser...

Fred James fredjame at concentric.net
Wed Jun 13 12:46:20 CDT 2001

I can do that the next time I find a page that expresses the behavior,
but in the mean time I have changed my own page to a state that should
express the behavior.
   http://www.concentric.net/~Fredjame/Calendar/cal_2001.html#JUN
But now I am puzzled:  All my testing thus far has been while connected
from home through a cable modem, and now viewing it from here (at work)
through a DS3 I am not experiencing the same effect - I will be home
soon and will be able to test again from there.

What I am obviously looking for is 2 things:
(1) Has anyone else ever experienced the behavior?
(2) A clue as to whether this might be related more to the: (a) OS, (b)
Browser, (c) Platform, (d) all of the above, (e) none of the above, (f)
some of the above, (g) something else, or (h) maybe I'm not holding my
tongue right - it can't be a full moon, can it?