[NTLUG:Discuss] Recommendations

Ronald Pearson ronald_pearson2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 00:02:59 CDT 2001

--- cbbrowne at hex.net wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:26:31 CDT, the world broke
> into rejoicing as
> "Steve Jackson" <sjackson at stratmarkcorp.com>  said:
> > I use 'Texas Micro Computer' on Spring Valley and
> Greenville, quite often.
> > Their customer service is EXCELLENT and their
> prices are extremely
> > competitive.  They don't carry a lot of stuff in
> stock, but they can special
> > order whatever you need (usually at a lower
> price).  Check em out,
> > 972-699-3100
>
> I've had pretty good results with Viking Components.
>  A hole in
> the wall shop at I35 and Beltline; they sell brand
> name components
> at decent prices.  <http://www.vikingcomputers.net/>
> --
> (reverse (concatenate 'string "gro.mca@"
> "enworbbc"))
> http://vip.hex.net/~cbbrowne/sap.html
> Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which
> one can die.
where are Advacned PC Products, Dyna Micro, and all
the other wholesale places that used to sell to Texas
Micro? Are they all gone now? I have not been in
Dallas in several years and would like to have a list
of the wholesale places in Dallas. There used to be a
newspaper at the Infomart that listed all of them.