[NTLUG:Discuss] Local mail problem

Patrick Parks patrick at patrickparks.com
Sat Aug 18 23:22:00 CDT 2001

Ok, here it goes. I am not sure if any of this is correct, so here it
goes. I can get my mail from a command prompt by typing mail. In the
e-mail program I have this set up: IMAPv4 for server type, host: mail
username: my username I have outgoing setup to use sendmail. Thats it. I
just read a document on RH website sying I needed IMAP, so I downloaded
it and installed it. Is there something else I need to set up? Thanks.

--
           ,,,,
          (O O)