[NTLUG:Discuss] kernel compilation query

George Lass George.Lass at osc.com
Wed Aug 29 15:50:44 CDT 2001

I too always run the menuconfig step.  But to keep from having
to re-check all of the entries I simply choose the load option at
the bottom of the page to pick up from where I left off the last
time.  Of course that means I had to use the save option on my
previous build.  Also don't forget to do the the second save when
exit the menue or else you won't get the build you expected.

George