[NTLUG:Discuss] Cisco Question

Carter Bennett cbbennett at dunlaps.com
Thu Aug 30 04:30:06 CDT 2001

Yo List,
My company is currently using a MCI frame circuit to connect our 53 Dept.
stores. Today we are turning up a Sprint circuit and we will be moving over
the stores one at a time over the next week or two.

Okay enough setup, we have Cisco 805 routers at the store level. My question
is can I put two delci's in the 805 config so when we are ready the store
manager can unplug from the MCI jack and plug into the Sprint jack?

The tech. ability at the stores is weak as it should be, they are there to
sell goods not program routers. So I would like to do all this remotely using
them to move the jack only.

--
Carter B. Bennett
Manager of Data Processing