[NTLUG:Discuss] graphicx pkg on Linux run from Windows?

Fred James fredjame at concentric.net
Mon Sep 10 18:13:26 CDT 2001

We are a household in the process of converting to Linux - about 50%
done by most counts, but at our speed that can still be measured in years.

I just bought the Linux version of a well known graphics package, but it
would be good if one could access and run it using a Windows 95
"terminal", at least for now - it would just make life so much easier
right now.

I have never done anything like this before except on SGI, and that was
SGI to SGI.

Can it be done?
If so, how?
What boogers am I looking at?