[NTLUG:Discuss] RE:

Patrick Parks patrick at patrickparks.com
Thu Sep 13 11:03:57 CDT 2001

John,
I receive my list mail on my linux box, and  a Win ME machine, running
Outlook 2000 with no problem. Will you describe the problem you are
having and maybe I can help. If you do not get  a reply on the list from
me, please feel free to send me an e-mail @ patrick at patrickparks.com I
hope I can help you resolve your problem.

           ,,,,
          (O O)
+oOO-------(_)-----------+
|     Patrick Parks      |
|  www.patrickparks.com  |
|patrick at patrickparks.com|
    only received a few emails in attempt to resolve the issue (thanks
    to Rick Cook for what he has done). I responded to all visible
    emails, all non-visible emails were replied to with "this is yet
    another blank email". I have been doing my part to resolve the
    issue, and you have not (dropped the ball/disregarded the issue
    without notification).

    I still cannot even begin to fathom how, one person can send to me
    from ntlug.org, and another cannot.

    I can not and will not recommend this to others, unless you give a
    concerted attempt resolve the issue.

    sorry,
    john