[NTLUG:Discuss] Serial Ports and Palm Pilot

Patrick Parks patrick at patrickparks.com
Sat Sep 29 10:19:30 CDT 2001

No, not windows, but I do have windows on the same computer in another
partition and it works ok. I am running Red Hat 7.1, with the Ximian
Gnome window manager. I am trying to get pilot-link set up, and it is
not working. I am pretty sure that it is set up to sync through the
serial [port. I have also tried to sync using IR, with no luck. I am not
familiar with using serial ports or IR in linux, I am pretty sure that I
have used a serial mouse, and I have not had to set anything up for it
to work. I am now usong a ps2 mouse. Anyway, no to windows, thanks for
the help.