[NTLUG:Discuss] FTP problem

Greg Camp Greg.Camp at osc.com
Thu Nov 1 20:53:08 CST 2001

Try adding:
passive address 216.61.196.129 0.0.0.0/0
to /etc/ftpaccess (just somewhere around the top, don't think it really
matters).

You might also need to add
passive address 192.168.1.0 192.168.1.0/24
just before the above line so that any internal ftp's will go to the correct
internal IP and not the external IP.  Be sure you route both ports (20, 21)
from LRP to your box.