[NTLUG:Discuss] Job Searching

ndr phidias at netgate.net
Tue Nov 6 15:12:24 CST 2001

I was wondering if someone could let me know what the current environment
for tech jobs in the Dallas and surrounding area is like. I am currently
living in Kansas City and will be laid off in about a month. My girlfriend
lives in Dallas and I wanted to find a job in the area. The 7 hour drive
from KC gets a little tedious at times :)

I have 4-5 years of diverse and solid Unix Sys Admin experience. I can
provide a copy of my resume if anyone is interested :)

Thanks.