[NTLUG:Discuss] AT&T back up in Garland

Bob Byron bbyron at radit.com
Mon Dec 3 14:54:47 CST 2001

Did you power down both your modem and your computer?
I did that this morning, then when I booted up my machine,
I had to manually type in
www.home.com in my browser.  Instead of the home.com
page coming up, the ATT Broadband welcome page came
up.  Then I clicked on the configure button on that page and
after another reboot, I had service.

Bob