[NTLUG:Discuss] Re: [NTLUG:Discuss] XimianT

David Neeley dbneeley at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 12:21:25 CST 2001

Thanks! How interesting. Opera 6 is running smoothly and without any problem
at all on my SuSE 7.2 setup. Since I have used Opera as my primary Windows
browser for some time, I automatically loaded it onto my SuSE setup and have
been extremely pleased. When I set it up, I didn't see any mail client under
Opera 6 for Linux. In Windows, I had used Eudora for so long I didn't bother
to try the Opera mail client there.

My friend runs Mozilla as his primary browser in Linux, and I'm quite sure it
isn't running under root, either.

I suppose that merely shows that this stuff isn't entirely a "done deal" from
system to system!

David