[NTLUG:Discuss] Viewing Linux Files Remotely?

MadHat madhat at unspecific.com
Thu Feb 7 12:55:25 CST 2002

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 12:21, Chris Cox wrote:
> I don't think I would want to help you create the "HUGE security breach"
> ... at least not with this email account :-)

hehe

He is looking for explore2fs.
and since I don't mind helping people with too much rope:
http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm
http://freshmeat.net/projects/explore2fs/
http://google.yahoo.com/bin/query?p=explore2fs&hc=0&hs=0

Though I am not sure how this could help create a "HUGE security
breach".