[NTLUG:Discuss] Hosed up my system

Patrick Parks patrick at patrickparks.com
Tue Mar 19 20:17:15 CST 2002

Thanks, on that last note on LILO, I have GRUB installed at the moment,
and would like to go to LILO. Do I just go to the linuxconf, then enable
LILO there and thats it, or should I do something to get rid of GRUB? I
have not had very good time with GRUB, I can not get it to make the
changes when I try to configure it in Linuxconf, it does not save them.
I am stuck with default being windows and have to wait to tell it linux
when I have to boot. Thanks