[NTLUG:Discuss] Monitor Disposal?

Eric Schnoebelen eric at cirr.com
Thu May 2 11:55:55 CDT 2002

"Rev. wRy" writes:
- Does anyone know of a place in Dallas that accepts junked monitors?  The
- SO informed me that simply throwing them in the trash will get us a fine
- from the city of Dallas, but I can't seem to find a recycling center
- that will take monitors/old equipment.

	Cyclone Aluminum takes all sorts of Computer Junk.

	They were out at Plano's recycling day a month or so,
picking it up.  They can be reached at 817.221.9941.  I believe
they also have a facility in Carrollton, but I don't have that
number.

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric at cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
      Most of the most important experiences that truly educate cannot