[NTLUG:Discuss] position in inittab and immediate spam rejection

Richard Geoffrion ntlug at rain.lewisville.tx.us
Wed May 22 09:58:24 CDT 2002

My tcpserver line is as follows:

exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 2000000 /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -l
0 -x
 \ /etc/mail/tcp.smtp.cdb -c "$MAXSMTPD" -u "$QMAILDUID"
 \ -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd -r bl.spamcop.net
 \ -r relays.ordb.org /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1

I hope that's how one is supposed to break down a long line.

There are of course variables in the /service/qmail-smtpd/run script that
take
care of the variables above.

-Richard