[NTLUG:Discuss] Dual Processor

Daniel Hauck xdesign at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 06:24:52 CDT 2002

Dual ProcessorRedhat should detect and use an appropriate kernel.  It
contains multiple kernel configurations you know.  But usually, I prefer to
recompile the kernel myself and in doing so, I would be certain to include
the configuration option for multiprocessor support.  That's just about all
there is to it.