[NTLUG:Discuss] fflush dosn't work

Daniel Hauck xdesign at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 22:57:57 CDT 2002

Ah yes, I've had this problem in the past.  See, what you need to use here
is another function.

pplunger();

There are times when the "IO stream" get cluttered with unused and
over-processed data causing a build-up on the data bus.  The use of
pplunger() is discouraged, but when all else fails, the old standby is your
only option.