[NTLUG:Discuss] Project Manager

kbrannen@gte.net kbrannen at gte.net
Sat Aug 31 00:39:55 CDT 2002

MadHat wrote:
> freshmeat is great, if you have the time to weed through all the results
> that aren't what your looking for.  I was hoping for some personal
> experience.  So far no one seems to really use project management
> software on any list I asked.  I find it humorous.

I use it for any project lasting more than a couple of weeks.  However, the
people I send the project plan to expect the output to be a ms-project file.
Therefore, I fire up vmware/win2k/ms-project, produce the file, and off it
goes.  Then shutdown said software, all the while never leaving Linux. :-)

OTOH, my ToDo list does have an item to go look at mrproject and others of its
ilk...I just haven't gotten to it yet. :-)

Kevin