[NTLUG:Discuss] Jabber client

aw aamir at vrinter.net
Tue Oct 22 17:26:19 CDT 2002

Hi
i am runing one windows xp machine and one linux machine and i have DSL
connection and its attached to my win xp machine,  now how i connect my
linux box to internet  and
i want to access internet at both machine at the same time.
please reply me in detail
Any help will be really apprecite it.
TIA

Aamir