[NTLUG:Discuss] Limewire

Patrick Parks patrick at patrickparks.com
Sun Oct 27 13:23:51 CST 2002

Thank you very much, this did the trick, and I actually have Limewire
working for the first time (been trying off and on for a few months now)
on my machine. I don't know if it is because of the new version or what,
but it works great. Previously I had it working, but the GUI was slow as
hell. Anyway, thanks a bunch for the help.