[NTLUG:Discuss] interpreting dhcpc info.

Courtney Grimland cgrimland at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 02:43:48 CST 2002

I've had my cable modem for almost 3 years now (@Home and now attbi),
and the only time I ever lost my IP address was when they switched me
over to attbi's network.  With @Home, I always had the same address,
and with attbi I've had the same address (different, of course, from the
one I had with @Home).  I really don't know how their DHCP service is
set up, so maybe I'm just lucky.