[NTLUG:Discuss] Red Hat 7.3 and Apache 1.3.23

Douglas King daking at dak1.net
Sun Nov 24 21:25:27 CST 2002

Here is the problem:

I am running Red Hat 7.3 and Apache 1.3.23.  NONE of the cgi scripts are
working...at all.  I get an error message in the Apache log file. The cgi
used to work fine.  Can't remember if it was before or after re-compiling
the kernel.  The reason the kernel was re-compiled...was I was running
limiting out on the files.

What is my solution?

Sorry...I can't remember the command to show you what the current kernel
configs are.  :-(  Best I can remember...most if not all the "limits" have
been removed or set to unlimited.