[NTLUG:Discuss] Re: DBD Driver Installation Issue -- got it!

Dennis Daupert ddaupert at csc.com
Thu Dec 12 09:18:18 CST 2002

Thanks all (Alton R. Pouncey, Kyle_Davenport, Kevin Brannen)

We got thru, DBD::Ingres is now installed. The man page for clock_gettime
alerted us to the '-ltr' flag, and the file
"$II_SYSTEM/ingres/files/abflnk.opt"
was edited and the line "-lrt" added. Then Makefile.PL was able to find the
function in the library.

Kevin, I will look into nm; thanks very much for the information, it will
help
me on my continuing voyage on the eternal quest for knowledge.

/dennis

Office phone: 817-762-8304
The rebootings will continue until the configuration works.