[NTLUG:Discuss] Apache Alias directories

Jack Snodgrass jack+ntlug at mylinuxguy.net
Mon Dec 23 11:59:47 CST 2002

the
/usr/local/rt2/WebRT
path has to have the correct permissons too....

if /usr/local/rt2 is not readable by the web server,
/usr/local/rt2/WebRT/html
won't be readable either.

if you run your web server with a certain userid, su to that
user and see if you can read files from that directory.

Also... is there an index.html file in there? If there is no
inital page, you may be getting an error if you can't give
a file index for that directory.

sometimes the web error log has some additional info.

jack