[NTLUG:Discuss] defaultroute file

Dennis Myhand dmyhand at zamigo.net
Fri Feb 21 15:31:32 CST 2003

I have just loaded an older Debian system (Libranet 1.9.0) and I am
having trouble getting a dialup connection working.  I am thinking that
when I first set up this system I put in a defaultroute file.  My
problem is that that was so long ago I have forgotten how to set up a
default route file and where to put such a file.  I think it would go in
/etc.  Does anyone out there, maybe a Solaris admin, know how and where
I set up a defaultroute file?  Thanks, Dennis in Victoria