[NTLUG:Discuss] PHP revisited:need more info please

Paul Ingendorf pauldy at wantek.net
Mon Feb 24 10:59:42 CST 2003

The fourth argument is for the mail header and can be left off completely.  In
their infanite wisdom they decided there would be a to field a subject field
and a body.  If you want to add anything else you must do it from the header on.

If you are having problems with this I would suggest leaving the body blank
using the from field 2 newlines \n then begin your body from the header out.

-->> mailto:pauldy at wantek.net
-->> http://www.wantek.net/
Running ....... Cos anything else would be a waste...