[NTLUG:Discuss] total drive size

Bishop, Cass cbishop at atxtelematics.com
Wed Mar 12 09:59:01 CST 2003

Is there a command I can use to find out the total amount of disk space
available to Linux on a machine.  I have many machines and documentation is
sparse.  I would like to be able to run a command against each server and
find out total disk space (used and unused) on the server.

Cass

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this e-mail is privileged and
confidential.  Any use, copying or dissemination of any portion of this
e-mail by or to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is unauthorized.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender and delete
it from your system immediately.