[NTLUG:Discuss] OT: Cheap Hardware - $56 motherboard/CPU

Kevin E. Ivey ik04 at isot.com
Sun Mar 16 21:44:12 CST 2003

severian at pobox.com wrote:
> Howdy,
>   In case you were curious, this does appear to be Micro-ATX.  It is
> just a smidge too big to be FlexATX.  FlexATX has some extra mounting
> holes, too.  But the size is usually the easiest thing to ask someone to
> check.  The sizes are
>
>  Form Factor     Maximum Width   Maximum Depth
>
>   FlexATX         9.0 inches            7.7 inches
>   microATX        9.6 inches            9.6 inches
>  ATX, full size  12.0 inches            9.6 inches
>    Mini-ATX      11.2 inches            8.2 inches
>
> Thank you for checking,
> Ralph Green, Jr

Howdy,

Don't forget Mini-ITX: 170mm X 170mm. (6.7 in.)

I just saw a few of them at Fry's.  Definitely a great design, but
slightly expensive since they come with a case and PS.

I would love to build a system based on this form factor.

keVIn--
Join the Fort Hood area Linux Users Group [HOODLUG]!!
http://www.coollist.com/group.cgi?l=hoodlug