[NTLUG:Discuss] Transport tool - opinions

Vaidya, Harshal (Cognizant) HarshalV at pun.COGNIZANT.COM
Tue Mar 25 03:04:20 CST 2003

Sorry for that wrong reference guys. Thanks for correcting Terry.

Harshal

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Hancock [mailto:hancock at anansispaceworks.com]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 9:41 PM
To: NTLUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [NTLUG:Discuss] Transport tool - opinions

On Monday 24 March 2003 03:01 am, Vaidya, Harshal
(Cognizant) wrote:
> Hi Grig,
> One project of which I know of, using the similar
functionality as required by you is SETI (Search for Extra
terrestrials ) managed by NASA.

Oh please...
Space != NASA !!!!

The SETI project and software is driven entirely by private
funds and is coordinated by the Planetary Society:

http://www.planetary.org

You will find the download information and other project
information there.  I'm less certain whether they will be
able to direct you to what code they are using for
distributed computing, but they may (I'm betting you have
to email somebody to get that kind of information).

Cheers,
Terry