[NTLUG:Discuss] Webmail suggestion

Stuart Johnston saj at thecommune.net
Mon Apr 7 15:57:49 CDT 2003

I need a suggestion for a free Webmail package that supports POP.  I've looked
around the web at several and nothing really stands out.  Small and simple would
be nice - easy to setup, low disk space used.  Anyone have one that they
particularly like?

Also, I have this vague memory of stumbling across one before that was started
by former squirrelmail developers.  Now I can't find it again and it is really
bugging me.  I don't know if it supports POP or not, I'm mostly just curious.
Anyone know what I am talking about?

Thanks,
Stuart Johnston