[NTLUG:Discuss] OT: Fry's

Paul Drew solarcurve at msn.com
Tue Apr 22 08:12:31 CDT 2003

I have heard all the bad stories, and issues with Fry's but to be perfectly
honest, I have been driving 45 minutes 1 way to get there for years. I have
not once received bad merchandise. I however had my friends get bad stuff,
but I have been very fortunate myself. I am for one very excited about the
new Fry's and I have been to it twice already. :) I guess I am lucky so far.

Paul Drew