[NTLUG:Discuss] SBC Yahoo DSL and Linux...

MadHat madhat at unspecific.com
Mon Jun 2 10:34:48 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-02 at 09:36, Tom Woody wrote:
> Comcast cable has finally ruined it for me and I need to look at other
> broadband alternatives.  So far the only one that looks promising is SBC
> Yahoo DSL (nothing set yet so if you have a suggestion I'll take it).
> But my concern is configuring the SBC Yahoo DSL with linux...  Anything
> I need to be concerned with?

I use it and have had good luck with it so far.  I have had it for a
year and have only had 1 outage that laster for more that 10 minutes.

>  I would have checked the archives, but the
> url on the webpage (https://ntlug.org/pipermail/) isn't working.

D'OH!!
http://ntlug.org/pipermail/discuss/

I need to fix that, huh...

OK, now it is pointing to the right place AND I added the ability to
search ntlug.org via Google.