[NTLUG:Discuss] ok, total noob ?

Jeff Demel work at myverse.net
Tue Jun 24 11:05:10 CDT 2003

Call your ISP and ask them what the name servers are.  Generally, there will
be two.  Tell them to set up a DNS record for you URL/IP, which they
shouldn't have a problem doing.  Then go to your registrar and modify the
name server to match the ones your ISP has assigned.

Give everything a couple days to fully propagate, and that should do it.

HTH

-Jeff